Careers at Access Power
Access Power always seeks to hire professionals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who are creative, intelligent and demonstrate initiative.
Access Leadership Program
At Access Power, our interns work on projects that matter - and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You'll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way. This is your chance to show off your skills and work on cutting-edge technology. We offer internships in all domains. Join us now!
Interested candidates with applicable experience are invited to submit their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian Speaking Renewalble Enerygy Developer
Access Power is going through a growth phase and is looking to hire a Project Developer to coordinate and eventually lead the team's power project development activities in Russian speaking Central Asian countries. The Project Developer would be expected to:
- Manage existing and future projects within the company's portfolio
- Manage and monitor the preparation of technical and commercial permits and licenses necessary for the project
- Manage day-to-day relationships with local project stakeholders (financial institutions, local partners, local Government authorities, advisors, EPCs, etc.)
- Negotiate technical and commercial contracts like EPC, O&M etc.
- Oversee IPP solar and wind projects currently under development
- Progress quickly towards a leadership position and manage and mentor junior colleagues
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum of an MSc degree in electrical / mechanical engineering
- Ability to understand and review solar PV system designs and layouts
- At least 1-2 years of experience in renewable energy, preferably in IPP projects
- Experience with renewable energy contracts such as Power Purchase Agreement, Grid Connection Agreement etc.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Pro-active, dynamic and rigorous
The position is based at the company's headquarters in Dubai, UAE. Compensation package is directly related to the candidate's skills set and relevant track record.
Applicable candidates should send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com